Fizz makes use of evasive abilities and hit-and-run gameplay style that allows this little amphibian to dance around the battlefield, using evasion to stay alive and keep opponents guessing.
- Piercing Strike:
- Fizz dashes through his target, dealing normal attack damage plus additional magic damage.
- Seastone Trident:
- Passive: Fizz’s attacks rend his target, applying a damage over time effect that strengthens if the opponent is low on life.
- Active: Fizz’s attacks are empowered, dealing additional magic damage and causing grevious wounds to his opponents.
- Playful / Trickster:
- Fizz hops onto his staff, becoming untargetable. He may then choose to slam the ground or hop off to another location
- Chum the Waters (Ultimate):
- Fizz flings a fish that can bind itself onto enemy champions – After a brief delay, a Shark will emerge from the earth to eat the fish, dealing damage and knocking back all enemy champions.
- Nimble Fighter (Passive):
- Fizz’s dexterity allows him to ignore unit collisions and take less damage from basic attacks.
Centuries ago, an ancient water-dwelling race built a hidden city beneath a mountain in the sea. Though these creatures had their enemies, the city was an impenetrable fortress, and, in the safety it provided, they grew complacent. Fizz, however, harbored a curious spirit that could not be satisfied living so cushioned a life. Unable to resist the allure of danger, Fizz had a habit of sneaking out of the city to look for trouble. In his many adventures he grew to be a powerful fighter with a sharp cleverness that let him skirt danger with ease. One day Fizz returned to find the city abandoned: his people had vanished, leaving Fizz without a clue to explain their disappearance. With nothing left in the city to keep him, Fizz salvaged an enchanted seastone trident from the ruins and set out alone.
Fizz wandered the ocean in search of his people for years, using the skills he’d learned during his adventures as young boy to survive. Finally, Fizz discovered the port of Bilgewater. He was fascinated with the existence of life above the water and could not resist exploring the island. In his endless curiosity, Fizz inadvertently meddled in the affairs of the humans who lived there, and his presence did not go unnoticed. His mischief angered many residents who eventually sought to capture or kill him. Fizz found himself cornered, and he prepared to return to the sea despite the fondness he’d come to hold for Bilgewater. As he stood at the docks, a massive dragon-shark attacked the port. Fizz defeated the beast, using his resourcefulness and knowledge of the creature’s weaknesses to his advantage. Having earned the gratitude and respect of the humans, Fizz decided to stay in Bilgewater. To further serve his new home, he joined the League of Legends.
“Fizz makes even the saltiest sailors of Bilgewater look like drunken landlubbers in a fight. Good thing he’s on our side.” – Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter