New Skins in the Store
- Hired Gun Graves
- Jailbreak Graves
- Haunting Nocturne
- FrankenTibbers Annie
- Bewitching Nidalee
- Definitely Not Blitzcrank
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
Graves, the Outlaw
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
- Gatling Gun
- Now has a base damage of 20/32/44/56/68 per second
- Duration has been adjusted to 4 seconds at all levels
- Scales with 0.4 bonus Attack Damage ratio per second, from 0.4 total Attack Damage ratio every second
- Raise Morale
- Active movement speed reduced to 8/11/14/17/20 from 10/14/18/22/26
- Active attack damage reduced to 12/19/26/33/40 from 14/22/30/38/46
- Bio-Arcane Barrage duration reduced to 8 seconds from 10
- Basic attack range increased to 525 from 500
- Broken Wings
- Now counts as an attack command when you use it to lock-onto a target.
- Slightly extended duration of collision ignoring with minions after using this ability
- Health per level increased to 84 from 80
- Base Health increased to 525 from 501
- Base Mana increased to 270 from 250
- Attack Speed per level increased to 2.1% from 1.44%
- Energize will no longer activate when attacking Towers.
- Crystal Slash Mana cost decreased to 15 at all ranks from 22/24/26/28/30
- Fracture will now heal Skarner if Fracture kills its target.
- Impale duration increased to 1.75 from 1.5 seconds
- Base health regeneration reduced to 7.25 per 5 seconds from 9.5
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 6.75 per 5 seconds from 10
- Ambient experience gain has been lowered by 10%
- Lowered the point where Nexus Health will only be affected by holding capture points (and not by Champion Kills or Neutralizes) to 100 Nexus Health from 125 Nexus Health
- Health Pack pickups will now grant 20% more Mana
- Personal Scoring has been adjusted to more evenly reward defensive play:
- Minion Kill reward increased to 2 points from 1
- Channel Interrupt reward increased to 5 from 2
- Martyr (dying on point) now gives an additional 10 points over its previous bonus
- Point defense bonus is granted more regularly
- There is now a score bonus associated with getting a Champion kill or assist while being on or near a point.
- Tear of the Goddess, Archangel’s Staff, and Manamune now display their current bonus mana again
- Hextech Gunblade
- Attack Damage reduced to 40 from 60
- Ability Power reduced to 70 from 75
- Life Steal reduced to 15% from 20%
- Spell Vamp reduced to 20% from 25% and is now UNIQUE
How I feel about this patch:
The changes to Hextech Gunblade should balance not only hybrid champions on Dominion where they are dominant, mainly Akali and Jax, but in Summoner’s Rift as well. Their damage output from just that one item will be a bit lower, but it should still balance things out. My main issue with the numbers on the nerf are the AD numbers as it is a drastic number decrease in comparison to the ability power one, where as the attack damage item component is more expensive. I am not too sure about Corki’s Gattling Gun changes, as I am not familiar with the base numbers. But I feel like the numbers will be a nerf as the bonus AD ratio is the same as the total AD ratio. This will mean the overall damage will be lower unless the base damage numbers were increased by a fair amount. Skarner received a good amount of buffs this patch. I believe these changes will make Skarner more viable and even more of a threat.